Rambling Monologues
RAMBLING MONOLOGUES
[A traveler am I and a navigator, and everyday I discover a new region within my soul. - Kahlil Gibran]
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

:: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 ::

The end is the beginning/and every point in between

Stop freaking out. Alright? While it's kinda sorta the end of an era, I'm not done and gone forever. Come visit me at my new home! First though, make sure you put on the suitably-excited face you use for super special occasions. Also, don't forget to update your links and bookmarks.

See you just around the corner.

Much love and peace and all that good stuff,
-yasmine




>>main blog page

All writings and ramblings appearing within this weblog are © Yasmine (except for comments, which are © their respective writers).